Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday, August 7th. - Miss Sammy Literature Project - The Dot



“The Dot”
by Peter H. Reynolds


Hi, kids! How are you? I am super happy because I missed you a lot and we are finally together! Today we are going to watch and listen to a lovely story about a girl who needs a bit of inspiration to create her masterpiece! 



Now let’s try to be super creative! I invite you to choose a shape, it can be a circle, a square, a triangle, a rhombus, imagination has no limits! Make your masterpiece and send a picture to your teachers! Here is a template for you to use as a base for your piece of art. I can’t wait to see your creations!

Here I leave Renata Patti's Piece of Art for you to find some inspiration. Amazing, Renu!



I would like to know which colours you have used for your piece of art. Do you know how to write and say the colours in English? In case you don't remember, here is a video to go over them.


Now,  let's work on the following worksheet. 
I love you to infinity and beyond! Big kiss! Miss Sammy 

Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment