Tuesday, June 30, 2020

PORTFOLIO Day 2 - Tuesday, June 30th.




Hi, kids! How are you? I am super excited because today we are going to work in our portfolio workbooks in www.liveworksheets.com today. Let’s go to Day 2. 

IMPORTANT!
Remember that you must enter with your user and password.

Take your time and go over the activities we did some time ago.
Choose one and write the number in the black box.




Now, with the help of this metacognition ladder, we are going to ask ourselves these four questions taking into account the activity you chose before.

What have I learned?

How have I learned it?
What has it been for? and

On what other occasions can I use it? 

There's a box next to each question so you can answer it.


Revision activity:  

Today I invite you to have a look at the cover of this interesting book we are going to read later; “Leek Hotpot”.
Let’s perform this visible thinking routine you already know.
“I see, I think, I wonder”. You know how I love the things you come up with!


I love the internet





No comments:

Post a Comment